CrucibleWDS 2.0 Released
- New UI – High usability across all device sizes
- Optional CD and USB boot options. Does not require the use of any PXE server.
- Security improvements throughout
- Full EFI support, Only through CD or USB boot, no EFI for PXE boot yet
- Can be installed on Windows 7 and Windows 8 – See Limitations
- Can be used with or without an NFS Server
- Significantly improved upload speeds
- Multiple compression algorithm options and levels
- Better SSL support
- More granular control for users
- Active Directory Login
- Better logging
- Each machine can now have it’s own PXE boot file, if necessary
- Editing of Default PXE menu in Web UI
- Fixed issues with progress indicator
- Numerous other fixes and enhancements
CrucibleWDS 2.0 starts a new upgrade path, previous versions cannot be upgraded to 2.0.
CrucibleWDS 2.0 new documentation coming soon.