I. New Installation Of CloneDeploy 1.2.0
If you are looking for upgrade documentation click here
- .NET 4.5 or Greater
- Windows 7, 8, 10, 2008R2, 2012, 2016
- A DHCP Server (One is also provided for use on isolated networks.)
- Assign your server a static IP
- It is recommended not to have any Anti-Virus software as this may cause a performance decrease or block necessary ports
- Download and run the CloneDeploy-1.2.0 Windows Installer
- During the installation you will be asked to create an SMB Share read / write password and read only password. Don’t forget these, you will need them again later.
- You will also be asked to create a database password
- Do not use the following characters when creating any of the passwords < > ” & ‘ $
Post Install Setup
- Open the CloneDeploy Web Interface
- Login with
clonedeploy / password
- Upon login you will be greeted with the Initial Setup Page
- Fill out the fields and click Finalize Setup
If installation fails check the setup log that was created in the same directory you ran the installer from. Scroll to the bottom and look for any process that did not finish with an exit code of 0.
After installation has completed you should check the patches page to check for bug fixes.