I. New Installation Of CloneDeploy 1.4.0
If you are looking for upgrade documentation click here
- .NET 4.6 or Greater
- A 64-bit OS, as of CloneDeploy 1.4.0, 32-bit is no longer supported.
- Windows 7, 8, 10, 2008R2,2012R2, 2016,2019
- A DHCP Server (One is also provided for use on isolated networks.)
- Assign your server a static IP
- It is recommended not to have any Anti-Virus software as this may cause a performance decrease or block necessary ports
- Download and run the CloneDeploy-1.4.0 Windows Installer
- During the installation you will be asked to create a root database password, an SMB Share read / write password and an SMB Share read only password. Don’t forget these, you will need them again later.
- Do not use the following characters when creating any of the passwords < > ” & ‘ $
Fix ISO/USB Generation Bug
A bug in 1.4.0 has already been discovered that prevents the iso / usb generation from working properly. To fix:
and place it in c:\program files\clonedeploy\application\bin , overwriting the original.
Post Install Setup
Open the CloneDeploy Web Interface
clonedeploy / password
Upon login you will be greeted with the Initial Setup Page
Fill out the fields and click Finalize Setup